Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bowling and Ace of Cakes

We went bowling with our friends, the Cottrill family, a couple weekends back. It was the first time Blain & I had been in years! Blain and Chris did just fine. Kristin and I probably should've played with the girls in their lane. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last week, the Ace of Cakes crew was here in Hawaii making a cake and filming an episode for their show on Food Network. I believe it'll be the season finale in April. The kids and I went to the unveiling of the cake and autograph signing. It was so neat to see!!! I love their show!!!

Duff and the crew
Photobucket

Chef Duff signing Makayla's paper... She told him that her daddy flies Blackhawks... So cute!
Photobucket

Mary Alice
Photobucket

Geoff and Erica talking to Makayla & Elijah
Photobucket

The cake looked great!!! What made it even better was that it was a blackhawk and the rotorblades turned!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

I'm so jealous. . .I LOVE Ace of Cakes! How did the cake taste?

The Fuller Ohana said...

Unfortunately, we didn't get any. They had some sheet cakes but they ran out (there were probaby 500 people there).