Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paradise Cove Luau

We decided to play tourists for once this past weekend and we headed down to Ko'Olina to the Paradise Cove luau. We had a great time! We were greeted with leis and mai tais (even a kiddie one for Makayla).
Photobucket

Shower of flowers
Photobucket

Beautiful birds! Elijah wasn't thrilled with having a bird on his shoulder but Makayla loved holding the 'baby' bird.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to include this one. I thought he was crying because I was holding him still. Makayla told me later that she pinched him.
Photobucket

Makayla and Daddy on a canoe ride
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Makayla got on stage to learn the hula (or the best she could in 2 minutes). Problem was the boy next to her kept bumping into her. Poor girl. She tried though and I plan to get her into hula lessons when she turns 4.
Photobucket

These last two pictures crack me up. This little boy of mine already LOVES the ladies!!! He is such a flirt!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

This looks so fun! I'm jealous! =) My favorite picture is the one where Makayla pinched Elijah. . .so funny!