Sunday, July 26, 2009

Way overdue photos

Aloha everyone! So it's been a few months since I posted pictures. This post will have a few random photos from May and June and also pictures from my surprise trip to Alabama in May. I was able to be in AL for my brothers' graduation,for my nephew's birthday party and also attend a very dear friend's baby shower. It was a great trip and I was able to eat at some of my favorite restaurants!

Makayla going snorkling in our bathtub

Photobucket

Major static hair
Photobucket

At the Aloha Tower Marketplace
Photobucket

One day, before our trip to AL, we went up to the North Shore for shave ice at the famous Matsumoto's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also in May, we said goodbye to our great neighbors.
Makayla & Eva

Photobucket
Elijah and Noah
Photobucket
Elijah and Eli
Photobucket

After about 16 or 17 hours of total travel time, the kids and I made it to Enterprise.
Mak & Benjamin our first night there. I think they were watching Mickey Mouse.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Elijah's first trip to Larry's BBQ (Blain favorite place in E'prise)
Photobucket

Mak & Eli with my friend, Brandy. She came down from TN for her family to host a baby shower for her. She welcomed a beautiful baby boy last week!
Photobucket

Met some friends at the park one day. I think we were there all of 20 minutes. It was too cold for us Hawaiian wannabes. (I think it was 60*) :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brandon, Deidre and I took the kiddos to the Army Aviation museum. The kids loved seeing the helicopters!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Elijah eating some yummy southern cooking... goulash, collard greens, fried cornbread. He loved it!
Photobucket

The kids with my Granny Jane
Photobucket

Mak with my Granny Judy
Photobucket

Mak feeding my mom's horse
Photobucket

At the beach when we got back from AL.
Photobucket

Mongolian night at the Kaneohe Marine Corps base
Photobucket

We tried to go on a submarine tour down in Honolulu. It was cancelled on us twice due to poor visibility. We have another time set next weekend. Hopefully we are actually able to go on this one.
Mak at the Hilton Hawaiian Village

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blain's deployment is quickly approaching so he had to pack his box before we went on our trip to FL. The kids in the box...
Photobucket

0 comments: