Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The start of R&R and Easter

R&R has come and gone. Blain came in on the 2nd and the kids and I were able to go to the gate and watch his plane come in.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The plane is here! The little boy in the middle was also waiting on his daddy.
Photobucket

Blain... don't kill me for putting this picture on here. :) My camera didn't want to cooperate that night. This (and the next one) would've been a great picture. I also wasn't expecting him to be the first off the plane. LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket

Off to get Daddy's bag
Photobucket

We were all super excited and Daddy even had to sit in between the carseats on the way home. :)


It was nice having Blain home just in time for Easter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a wonderful day!!!

1 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Priceless pictures! I'm so glad he made it in time for Easter and that you had a great time together. I hope these remaining months until redeployment go by super fast!