Monday, June 30, 2008

A Bird's Eye View

I was lucky enough to see a different view of Hawaii on Friday. The other unit had a spouses' ride and it was AWESOME!!! I was a little nervous walking up to the airfield and jokingly told Blain that I changed my mind about going. I am so glad I got the opportunity to do this. It was SO FUN!!! It was about a 20 minute ride from Wheeler AAF to Pearl Harbor and back. I took a ton of pictures! Enjoy!

Getting ready to take off
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aloha Stadium in the center of the photo. Arizona Memorial and Ford Island in the upper right corner
Photobucket
A very hazy picture of Honolulu/Waikiki and Diamond Head
Photobucket
Another hazy photo... Tripler Army Medical Center (where Elijah was born) - the pink building almost center of the photo
Photobucket

1 comments:

T.M. said...

How fun is that! I'm a little jealous. LOL