Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bubba's visit

I'm a slacker. :D It's been a month since I updated this thing. So much for my weekly updates! LOL I have a ton of pictures to share!!!

My brother, Brandon aka Bubba, came out for a visit last month. We had a great time even though we REALLY missed my sister-in-law and my nephew! And Blain since he had to leave for a week long trip to the Big Island the same day Brandon got here.

Dole Plantation
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I guess this is what Elijah thinks of the train ride through the pineapple fields
Photobucket


One night, I left the kiddos with a friend and Brandon & I went down to Honolulu to eat at Bubba Gumps. It was fun. While waiting for your food, your waiter quizzes you on Forrest Gump. I can't believe there isn't a Bubba Gump anywhere in the state of Alabama. They need one! :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jenny's dress
Photobucket
Little Forrest's clothes
Photobucket
Photobucket
You want your waiter to stop? Flip over the "STOP FORREST STOP". You don't need them? Keep the "RUN FORREST RUN".
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I drove Brandon by to see the Dog the Bounty Hunter office.
Photobucket

We left the kiddos again and went to the Arizona Memorial
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: